The RICS Valuation checklist is as follows:-
• The Valuer must be registered with the recognised qualification of RICS.
• The valuer must be independent of an Estate Agent.
• The report must be on headed paper and signed by the RICS surveyor and addressed to Target HCA.
• THE VALUER MUST PROVIDE THREE COMPARABLE PROPERTIES AND SALE PRICES.
• The comparables provided must be like for like in terms of property type, size and age and within a 2 mile radius to the property that is being inspected.
• The valuer must not be known or related to you.
• The valuer must inspect the interior of the property and provide a full valuation report.br>
• Valuations for bank and mortgage purposes are not acceptable.
• A copy of the valuation report must be supplied to Target; – the inspection date must be shown on the report.
Our valuation report adheres to all of these requirements.
Once you have received our valuation you will need to complete the form at the rear of the customer information pack provided by Target.
• The valuation is valid for 3 MONTHS – if this timescale is not met, then you will need to request a DESKTOP valuation from ourselves to continue the validity of the valuation for a further 3 Months.