If your intention is to repay your equity loan without the need to consider selling your property then we would suggest, based upon our experience, the following procedure:
- Download the relevant information pack which is applicable to your scheme.
- Instruct your RICS surveyor to carry out the Help To Buy Valuation on your behalf based upon the criteria required by the HCA for the Valuation Report itself. Request a Valuation)
- Instruct a solicitor who has dealt with Help To Buy Redemption previously.
- Submit the Help To Buy Valuation Report which should be fully completed and signed accordingly, this needs to be sent to Target.HCA@targetgroup.com with the address provided in the subject heading.
- The Help to Buy Valuation Report needs to be submitted within 5 days of you receiving the Valuation Report.
- It is likely that you will receive a redemption figure within 2-4 weeks of making the application and submitting the Help To Buy Valuation Report.
- You will then have 4-6 weeks to settle the Redemption before the Valuation expires.
Please note that this information is provided as guidance only and is only provided on the basis of experiences we have had with previous clients, every case differs and it may well be that there is a more suitable process for you to follow.